Registration Guideline_17th International Congress of Endocrinology jointly with the 15th Annual Conference of Chinese Society of Endocrinology
1. Online registration is highly recommended. If online registration is closed, please register on-site directly.
2. Online registration will be closed around August 25, 2016.
3. After you complete your online registration, you can only modify your personal information until the acknowledgement of your registration. If you wish to change your registration category or cancel your registration, please contact the secretariat by email.
4. Participants are encouraged to register before the deadline for Early Registration (July 15, 2016) to receive thediscounted rate.
Payment of fees should be made using one of the following method:
Credit Card Online
– Payment by credit card is available only through the online registration.
– The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard and JCB.
– All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants (3.3%).
– The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
For Group Registration, bank transfer is available:
make bank transfer to:
Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China,Beijing Municipal
Branch, Beijing, PRC, Dongsi sub-branch
No.188 Chaonei St.Dongcheng, Beijinig, China
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
Account Name: Chinese Medical
Account Number: 0200004109014455170
1. Please make sure to put “ICE-CSE2016” as a remark when you make the tranfer.
1. Confirmation of Registration will be sent to you via e-mail within three weeks upon making the appropriate payment.
2. Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
A receipt or an invoice for your registration will be issued on-site only.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
– Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat in writing by email at [email protected].
– Cancellation is not application to group registration. If participant from a group cannot attend the conference, change of person can only be made on-site.
– All refunds will be made after the meeting.
Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
May 31, 2016 – cancellations received up to this date will receive a full refund, minus a $75 processing fee.
July 31, 2016 – cancellations received up to this date will receive a 50% refund.
After July 31, 2016 – no refunds will be issued for cancellations or for no-shows.
The Endocrine Society reserves the right to charge the correct amount if different from the total payment listed.